Rachel Kordova Kvodi
Rachel Kordova Kvodi - multidisciplinary artist anda painter.
Rachel was born in Tel-Aviv Jaffa in 1959. Her paintings as well as her art are flowing from the nature's look and are a reflection of her personal reaction to her surroundings. Most of her paintings are influenced by the profusion of colors of the Israeli view.
Rachel graduate "Kalisher's painting scholl". In addition, for many years, Rachel was taking active part in the workshop of the famous painter Rachel Savit, at the Biath Beral Collage. She a;sp took an active part at the collage for studies the art of ancient Jaffa.
Rachel is a member at the following institutions:
- The painters and sculptures' society of Tel Aviv.
- The painter society of Holon.
- Member of the "Kaftory's group".
- Member of the Tzeva Hteva's Group".
Today Rachel is guiding groups of children and adults in painting courses. Rachel's course us a great success thanks to her professional guiding and her efforts to help and find the creative sources in each one of her students.
- Hakad's Gallery – Tel Aviv – 1996
- Bieth-Yad Levanim–Ramat Hasharon– 1997
- The Painters' Society – Tel Aviv-Jaffa
- The painters' Society and Hankin Collage – Holon
- The Center for Jaffa's Art
- The Public University