Shosh Ben Bassat
Was born in Israel, graduated the WIZO france school in Tel Aviv and the 'Academy for Teachers and Arts'. From her teachers listed Tepler, Baze and many more.
Studied graphics from Jacob Zim and Abraham Pat.
Studied engraving from Dan Kriger in the 'Association of painters and Sculptors' in Tel Aviv.
Participant as an independent artist at the 'Free Workshop for Art' named after Itzik Adi.
Worked many years in the board of education as a teacher and an educator for other teachers in the fields of paintings and arts.
For 20 years now shosh is running a private studio for kids,
youth and grownups and she continue the craft of teaching to this day.
She also attend as a tutor in a master class, teach and guide in the process of making an admission portfolios for different schools of high learning in arts.
Worked as a curator for solo and group artists.
A member in the association of painters and sculptors of Israel.
Last Solo exhibitions:
- 1995 View, Amalia Arbel gallery, Rishon le Zion.
- 1996 Hatches, house of 'yad la banim, Rishon le Zion.
- 1998 Active View, house of the association for painters and
- Sculptors in Israel.
- 2000 View II, "bait reshonim", Givaataim.
- 2003 In Morocco, "bait asia" , Tel Aviv.
- 2004 Eastern Winds, Hall of arts, Rishon le Zion.
Participated in many group exhibits.