Born in Tripoli, Lybia in 1940, immigrated to Israel in 1949.
1978- 1979 studied -painting. 1988- 1989- studied emaille. 1991- 1992- studied drawing, graphic design and events designstudied art history, sculpting and ceramic sculpting at the Midrasha College, Ramat Hasharon, 1986- studied potter's wheel and pottery at the Yizrael College, 1988- studied sculpture and environment, Beit Berl College, 1998- studied big- sized doll sculpture, The ,matnasim organization, 2001-2003- Art behind the scenes, under Yoram Afek. Licensed art guide and graduate of Midrasha College, Ramat Hasaron. studied under the following teachers: Lydia Davidovsky, Dr. Zvi Bar Ulpan, Israel Mosenzon, Avishai Fleisher, Nurit David (rewarded the Israel prize), Pinhas Eshet, Ada Borek. Hana was an artist, painter, set designer. Member of the Artists Association in Rishon lesion and Holon teachers art, ceramics and copper works for 30 years. Painted in mixed techniques, acrylic and oil.
- 1997- "blooming", Nadav's Room Gallery.
- 2000- "Hatbaat Hotam", Gallery of school of culture, Rishon lesion.
- 2001- "Ornamentica", Artists House, Rishon Lezion.
- 2002- idea, science Park of the time "Gallery of the Artists Association, Holon.
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- 1998- 50th, vinery, Rishon Lezion.
- 2004- "Back to Heaven", Botanic Garden, University of Tel Aviv.
- "My Jerusalrm", Bible Museum.
- Exhibition of the Artists Association of Holon, at the Shalom Gallery, Cracow, Poland, opening address.
- Participated in many group exhibitions throughout Israel and abroad.
- A large part of her works are on exhibition in "Idea" at the Science Park, Rehovot.